USI is a leader in insurance brokerage and consulting. With more than 4,000 dedicated, experienced and innovative professionals, we have a team nearby ready to serve you. Founded in 1994, USI is a leading distributor of property and casualty insurance, employee benefits and specialty products throughout the United States. Headquartered in Valhalla, NY, the company operates out of over 140 offices serving every state. USI combines its client-centric culture at the local level with leading edge technical resources on the national level.
USI is the 10th largest insurance broker in the U.S.1, the 3rd largest privately held, and the 14th largest insurance broker in the world. A leader in property & casualty and employee benefits, USI is the #1 employee benefit communication and enrollment services provider, the 2nd largest privately held personal lines broker, 4th largest privately held commercial lines broker and the 5th largest affinity program provider in the nation. USI is a top 10 retirement consulting firm and the largest employee benefit wholesaler in the Northeast tri-state area.
For more information please visit our website.
USI Southwest provides the following solutions:
- Property and Casualty Commercial Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- Personal Risk Insurance Services
- USI Affinity
- 401K and 403B Retirement Plan Administration
- Employment Benefits Enrollment Solutions
Services for Healthcare Facilities and Providers:
- Medical Professional “Malpractice” coverage
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Managed Care Organization Liability Insurance
- Stop Loss and HMO Reinsurance for Capitated Provider Agreements
- Property, Workers Compensation and General Liability
- Specialty coverage for Consultants and Technology firms
- Life Science & Medical Products Liability for Manufacturers